Friday, February 25, 2011

Betting -> The Sports Betting Professor.

 

Discover The Explosive Sports Betting Secrets That Win Me 90% Of All My System Bets – PhD Mathematician Creates Winning Formula!"

I Make Big-Time $$$ Every Week Betting On Sports. In Less Time Than It Takes To Have A Beer And A Slice Of Pizza, You, The Average Guy Can Learn The Secrets Of My Sports Betting System And Propel Yourself To Unthinkable Winnings For Life!



5 Years Ago I met a Russian PhD who taught statistics at a local university. He told me he could predict winners at least 90% of the time. This guy had never even watched an NFL game.

So the next week we meet for coffee. He hands me a sheet of paper with a list of 9 teams. These teams, he told me, would be the winning bets on the weekend. Then he handed me another sheet of 5 teams. This list was the teams to avoid betting on no matter what. I hate to admit it but 5 of the teams I planned to bet on were on the "Do Not Bet" list of my Russian PhD friend. I thought, “This guy has no clue,” and my ego wasn’t going to let some egghead tell me how to bet. I probably don't have to tell you that 4 of my 5 picks lost that weekend. And 8 of his 9 picks won.

He had my attention...

For more information CLICK HERE!

1 comment: